Power logger with 3 bar map

GENEJR

Innovate wideband

I bought this brand new but never hooked it up only screwed the oxygen sensor into the header but never wired it up so it is brand new. Has everything in the box. Asking $400 o.b.o.

Attachments

• IMG_0531.jpg
    IMG_0531.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 279
I had it on the computer but sold the car. Everything in box comes with map sensor and harness. Asking $200 o.b.o

Attachments

• IMG_0532.jpg
    IMG_0532.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 276
Do u still have this? if so what's your best $

Hay Lance, or whoever you are, I have not received your payment for the DP I sent to you a couple weeks ago?

Are you for real, or just a scammer here on the board collecting free parts?

I will have the board owner check your credibility.

Hay Lance, or whoever you are, I have not received your payment for the DP I sent to you a couple weeks ago?

:eek:

Death in my family

Death in my family. Will send back your DP!! Today . To anyone who reads this I pay for the parts I get and always will . This is the 1st time I have talked to someone about buying a part on the phone and it showes up at my door before they got paid. Nick is a great guy and he did know I lost my mother. Sorry Nick but I just did not think about that part last week but I will ship it back to you today.