Power Logger interface and ECM for sale.

turbov6joe

Signal 1 J-12
I no longer need these pieces to data log, so I'm selling it for the highest offer... Not the highest lowball. If you want it, make a reasonable offer, and in a week I'll sell them to the person that made that best offer. The ECM has already been modified to accept the Power Logger proprietary piece. When last used it worked just fine, and it's only been in storage since then. You can contact me at 913-244-3829 if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks, Joe!
0BF8C17F-834F-4503-A5BD-668E3DFC3924.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg

This is the most redidulous for sale post I’ve ever seen. If you want it to be an auction sell it on eBay.

Hey Bidder Bidder Bidder.... Can I get a Tree Fiddy Bidder Bidder Bidder...

This isn't an auction and totally within the confines of the rules...Bidder Bidder Bidder....

I no longer need these pieces to data log, so I'm selling it for $25 or best offer.
The ECM has already been modified to accept the Power Logger proprietary piece. When last used it worked just fine, and it's only been in storage since then. You can contact me at 913-244-3829 if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks, Joe!View attachment 323162View attachment 323163View attachment 323164

View attachment 323162View attachment 323163View attachment 323164[/QUOTE]

This is the most redidulous for sale post I’ve ever seen. If you want it to be an auction sell it on eBay.
The "most redidulous for sale post I've ever seen". Dude, if your going to break my balls over this post, at least use your dictionary to learn how to CORRECTLY spell the words your typing...what a joke, my third grader even knew how to spell ridiculous.

I was asking for a price because I really am interested in a PL setup. If you want to sell something, you know what you want for it.
The others are right here also, this isn't an auction site. I know there used to be a rule that price must be posted. Maybe its changed.

The "most redidulous for sale post I've ever seen". Dude, if your going to break my balls over this post, at least use your dictionary to learn how to CORRECTLY spell the words your typing...what a joke, my third grader even knew how to spell ridiculous.
You called out my spelling and then used the wrong “your”. You are. Is you’re. Great job.