Power Logger help

87we4turbo

This may be a dumb question. But I can't seem to find any instruction for this.
What exactly do I do with these?

IMG_1642.JPG

Block to the left is axillary inputs into logger, ie. Scanmaster, wide band, egt sensor, fuel pressure, etc. piece to the lefty its a circuit board to upgrade any version older than 2.1 scanmaster to work with. There is a whole info section on powerlogger on full throttle's forum at www.fullthrottletech.com. Updates, manuals, and tech support. Good place to visit. Hope that helps!

Tom

There should be a cord that ruins from the aux. Block to the daughter board that attaches to the ECM.

Tom

Hi
I am also in the moment installing a Power Logger on a friends car. That Piece on the left of the picture with the Numbers 1-8 is mounted where??
The Instructions do not say!! And I want to connect a Wide Band Wire.. #7 I guess. Now I need to know which Wire from the Pillar Mount
WB Gauge Wire to connect there..
Ideas?!???!??!??

Thanks

Scroll down the page at the link I put in the post above. There is a pic of where to mount the block. If your wide band gauge has a 5 volt output it would go to the block.

do all the other wires have to be connected!! Grounds, MAP!, I read that the White for the SM has to...
Thanks Pronto for the help

Joe

I don't believe the ground has to be hooked up, think that's an auxiliary. The MAP is needed to log boost. Scanmaster so you can have the fast data showing on it (don't forget the chip install in the SM). Exhaust gas temp if you have one of them and 2 inputs that are 5v ie; fuel pressure, oil pressure, alky pressure, trans temp, oil temp, etc. You need a transducer or temp sensor for them.

I really thought that the Boost Signal was taken right off the ECM since the other piece was connected to the bottom part of the ECM.

The ecm has no connection to measure boost.

The guy is suing a XD-16 fro Innovate. Which Wire would I use for the WB!!! The White, the Blue, Yellow or Brown??? I have been doing some web searching and all I come up with is White 0-5v and Blue Serial Output..