Powdercoating?

fyrlt67

Any powdercoater out there? I need some pieces done and thought I would support my fellow TR brothers first. I looking to have my intake, valve covers, and compressor side done in something that looks close to polished aluminum. Let me know a price or if interested maybe trade your work for a complete original GM 1986 Buick body service manual.

Where are you located? ? There's a few on of us on here that can help you. polished aluminum could be tough though, I personally have not seen one. you could do like a chrome but once you clear it dulls the finish and looks more like a glorified silver. Chrome by itself wont stand up to UV hence the reason for the clear but maybe being under the hood wouldn't make it such a big deal. Aminga and Ronnie will likely chime in on this as well.

I am in Ohio between Dayton and Cincinnati. But don't mind shipping parts out if I need to.

Are these parts prepped or do you need us to sandblast them too? I can post some pics of the chrome but at this moment I only have pc's that have not been cleared yet if your interested.

They wil need prep...I can sandblast them in advance if that will make it easier, I do have access to a cabinet blaster

They wil need prep...I can sandblast them in advance if that will make it easier, I do have access to a cabinet blaster

Ok- yeah you should sandblast them, thats the tedious and costly part. Why don't you email me pics exactly what it is that your looking to get coated. You can send pics to regal81455@att.net and once I see'm I can shoot you some pricing and we can go from there.

Josh