Powdercoating available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

regal81455

Hey guys its been a bit since Ive last posted. Ive been super busy trying to get this new business venture off the ground. Anyways I figured I post on here that my powdercoating services are available to all our turbobuick members. Im capable of coating parts as large as 6'L x 3'W x 3.5'D. Im located in central IL for those that don't know me. If I can help in any way let me know. Ive attached some pics of a couple of things Ive done recently - camera on my phone isn't the best but it still give you a pretty good idea.

Thanks!!
Josh

bizcard.jpg

IMAG0578.jpg

IMAG0596.jpg

timing cover.jpg

What your pricing? Can you do downpipes? Powder coat in chrome? Will it last under the 1800* temps? Let me know!!

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Well let me first state that I hope Im not violating forum rules by posting my services here. I guess SGRIM will notify me one way or the other. It will absolutely not hold up to those types of temps. You really need to have it ceramic coated. We will be offering that service soon too but if I could it would be around $65 depending on condition of the part when received. That should give you an idea on costs.

I can PC what is considered chrome, the atv frame shown is PC chrome but don't expect it to reflect the same, its more of a 5-10ft look. Anyways if there's anything we can do help out lmk.

Thanks!!

You are advertising a service and not being a vendor so yes, you're violating the rules. Please contact SGRIM about becoming a vendor or reaching an agreement.. He can open the thread again once an agreement is reached. Sorry. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.