powder coating bumpers

boost jnky

i am in the process of getting my gn ready for some paint. i took the bumpers off and was wondering if anyone has ever got thiers powder coated, and how would they hold up.

Had a few done they hold up great and can take a rock chip better then any paint. You can also wax them. The only issue is powder has a orange peel look to it. They are typically not as smooth as the rest of the car. But none the less they look great.

Had a few done they hold up great and can take a rock chip better then any paint. You can also wax them. The only issue is powder has a orange peel look to it. They are typically not as smooth as the rest of the car. But none the less they look great.

Jim we wet sanded them & that will eliminate the orange peel. It is still paint. Try it you will be suprised.
Price wise we get 10 or more done at a time they run about $45-60.00 depending if they are chrome or not. Normally if you walk in with 2 bumpers your looking any where from $175-$200 depending on the coaters.

Jim we wet sanded them & that will eliminate the orange peel. It is still paint. Try it you will be suprised.
Price wise we get 10 or more done at a time they run about $45-60.00 depending if they are chrome or not. Normally if you walk in with 2 bumpers your looking any where from $175-$200 depending on the coaters.

how much are you asking for your powder coated bumpers and the inner aluminum bumpers.