Postons

Cleaner13

The Cleaner
ok I hear everyone talking about postons all the time and their parts and all of this
but what is their online address
or how can I get a catalog or some sort from them
I want to see their parts but have no idea how to get in contact with them or see an online catalog
thanks in advance

Carl

As far as I know they don't deal online. Kind of an old fasion operation. Try this number and have them send you a catalog.
1 (800) 635 9781
I've got some stuff from them in the past with no problems. In this fast paced world their a little slow maybe. HTH............

Go to gnttype.org, look under vendors, and you will find their phone number. Their web site is a joke and dont even bother with it. They have a very extensive catalog, you will find it useful

They have a web site, but it's pretty much just their phone number. Order a catalog, they have a lot of stuff. Everything I have ordered from them has showed up within a few days, and they have good service. For example, I bought a timing chain set and a gasket set for it. I also ordered a water pump gasket. Well the timing chain gasket set includes the water pump gasket - the guy on the phone noticed that, and refunded me $2 or whatever the water pump gasket would have cost. One time they did have what I wanted in stock, so they offered free shipping if I didn't mind waiting. I got the part in 5 days. Excellent vendor, and they have knowledgeable buick guys because sometimes you don't know what the heck a part is called that you need.

For restoration parts, Poston and Kirban have about all the same stuff. For about the same price. Actually I was ordering heater hoses from Postons and I couldn't find the picture of what I wanted in their catalog but I knew where it was in the Kirban catalog, so they pulled out the Kirban catalog. You could likely pick out what you want in either catalog and both places will have it.