Post Your Hotair Pics

000_0623.jpg

000_0622.jpg

Here is my 49k mile all original 85 GN. I wish I would have had the stock black and chrome grille in place when I took these pics. Oh well, Ill just have to go and re shoot them this summer.
BGN00724B_1985_Buick_Grand_National.JPG

BGN00724B_IMAG0056_1000.jpg

Man the shot of the rear of that car is awesome! What sort of camera did you use? :eek:

Man the shot of the rear of that car is awesome! What sort of camera did you use? :eek:

To tell you the truth it was actually some little fairly cheap digital camera. I just got set up at thr right time of day and cloud cover to help the over all look. Also the front shot looks better in the actual pic that I have. I had to pull that off of the gnregistry site, and when he uploaded it, he didnt do it at a hi enough quality. I will try and find my original shot and post it up.

I couldnt find my good front shot of it, but here are a couple more pics of her. One is when she had 37,000 miles on her, I wish I would have slowed down my driving pace there instead of after she hit 40k miles.:( Then just a quick shot of the interior.

IMAG0032.JPG

IMAG0034.JPG

My old 85. "Life issues" forced me to get rid of her. :(

WhiteT.JPG

"New" 80 Cutlass:

Oldsexterior.JPG

Oldsinterior.JPG

Tach1.JPG

Oldsengine.JPG

I have cleaned up the engine bay a bit since the picture (last week). The "vacuum canister" coffee can is gone as well as the electric vacuum pump. I am running a straight vacuum line over to the disty block for now. Will be switching back to hydroboost as soon as I snag one. Still working on a bit of the wiring (ECU controlled fuel pump and comp cut out). Just some little things need to be done. She has a bit of hesitation just off idle but the TPS reads fine--idle is a bit low (500rpm) so I am going to reset the min air bypass on the TB and hopefully that'll fix it. Really thinking about swapping in a Regal dash at this point (the crash pad is trashed and I am having a hell of a time finding a replacement Olds dash). Got some work to do but she should be a fun car when I get her done!

-Dean

To tell you the truth it was actually some little fairly cheap digital camera. I just got set up at thr right time of day and cloud cover to help the over all look. Also the front shot looks better in the actual pic that I have. I had to pull that off of the gnregistry site, and when he uploaded it, he didnt do it at a hi enough quality. I will try and find my original shot and post it up.

All I can say is...you are the man. Awesome job!:eek:

All of these except the car second from the right are 85 hotairs. The GN on the right end and to the left of the T-Type are my 2 85's and the T-Type is my dads 85.

stockersgnpictouchup.JPG

Here are some shots of my 85 GN that was my daily driver until she got backed into:frown: :mad: . It didnt kill her though, I should have her back up and running soon:D

14254d1150511420-85-grand-national-sale-img_0384.jpg

14255d1150511431-85-grand-national-sale-img_0389.jpg

14257d1150511450-85-grand-national-sale-img_0393.jpg

14256d1150511438-85-grand-national-sale-img_0392.jpg

14259d1150511551-85-grand-national-sale-img_0396.jpg

here is what I have been doing. I moved the radiator towards the engine, removed the fan, moved the AC condenser forward, and put a big intercooler there. I moved the throttle body and fabbed a pipe for it to go into the manifold pressurized. I can't seem to find the pics of the IC to the Tbody pipe. I may have to take some more.

LOL, nope I'm not the "Eric Singer" that's the ex-drummer for KISS. I use to have a advertisement at my desk at work that showed the other Eric Singer with Pearl drums. Told people that was me in my wilder days ;)

LOL! Actually he is back with them now the last I heard. Peter Criss can't seem to decide whether he is in or out of the band. :confused: