Post your (3) cd's of the moment

Dimmu Borgir ...Death Cult Armageddon
My Dying Bride...Songs of Darkness, Words of Light
Siebenburgen...Plagued Be Thy Angel

hell yeah

Originally posted by kh440
Delbert McClinton "One of the fortunate Few"
Brian Setzer "68 Comeback Special/Ignition"(some cool car tunes)
Diana Krall "Live In Paris"

Delbert McClinton!! I love him and most people don't have a clue who he is.

Styx-best of
Govt Mule-the deep end
Black Crowes-shake your money maker

1) postal service (the only one)
2) incubus, a crow left of the murder
3) westside connection, terrorist threats

1) The Forces of Evil (Ska supergroup feat. Aaron Barrett of Reel Big Fish and former members of Jeffries Fan Club) - Friend or F.O.E

2) Dash Rip Rock - Tiger Town

3) The Reverend Horton Heat - Its Martini Time

Prince-Musictology-Don't make me sleep on the couch
The Allmond Brothers Band-Blue Monday
Marvin Gaye-Greatest Hits

The Crystal Method- Temple of Boom

N.E.R.D.- Lapdance

Swordfish Soundtrack--- Paul Oakenfold

Pixies - Doolittle

Minor Threat - Complete Discography

Reverend Horton Heat - Smoke 'em if you got 'em

I'll probably get kicked off the board for this but in front of me is a mix of 2Pac, 50Cent, and Eminem.

Originally posted by ledzeppac
I am going to start a new thread to get you BANNED!
Now why would you do that? Your worthless Jimmy Page decided to bastardize an old 'Zep song with P. Diddy just to make a couple of bucks off of the Godzilla soundtrack. :rolleyes: ....and he looked like a femme doing it.

Originally posted by Captain Mark
Something about driving a turbo car brings out the hostility in me!:D
You go wit yo bad self! Regular People (Conceit) has always been my fave Pantera tune.

"And then so many times,
you practice in your mirror
to be just like me, but you just can't see
you ain't got the b@lls, son.":cool:

I am going to start a new thread to get you BANNED!

LOL. FWIW, I don't play any type of rap while driving the GN. Something about driving a slightly lowered mid 80s Regal with rims and a 15" Cerwin Vega in the trunk and 2 Pac blasting doesn't seem right for my color lol. I usually have something from Alan Jackson or Garth playing. Really throws people off.

After a couple of beers we usually blast "staying alive" in my friends Mustang. It gets all kinds of weird looks. Not all good though.

Now why would you do that? Your worthless Jimmy Page decided to bastardize an old 'Zep song with P. Diddy just to make a couple of bucks off of the Godzilla soundtrack. ....and he looked like a femme doing it.

I know what the hell was he thinking! I have seen in interview with Page where he makes fun of Puff retard becuase he didn't even know what key his own songs were in. :eek:

I know what the hell was he thinking! I have seen in interview with Page where he makes fun of Puff retard becuase he didn't even know what key his own songs were in. :eek:
LMAO, yup....sometimes I wonder about folks. Like (similar situation) when Sting not only allowed P.Diddy to sample 'Every Breath You Take', but showed up at the MTV VMA's to do the 'new version' live with him. People don't make alot of sense to me.

lessee what I can add to the stack

rammstein-mutter (title track)
rammstein-senseuct (can't remember the name, it was trackk #9)
AC/DC-For those about to rock (we salute you) (title track)

Hell yeah to the guy who said styx though, they've got talent and put on a great show. Got a thing for Metallica's Wherever I may Roam as well, like Bach, Zep and a few other things personally. I've got a distrubing amount of Wierd Al too.