Post pictures and/or videos of your TSM, TSO, TSE, etc. car in this thread!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Thought it would be a cool idea to get a thread going where guys/gals post some pics and/or vids of their TRs that run in any of the Buick HU race classes at the various Buick events... Please feel free to make a little write-up about your car to go along with your pics/vids and definitely make sure to state what class it runs in or will be running in as I know somebody is always in the process of building a car to run in a specific class... Would love to see this thread get HUGE, just need some participation!!!! :cool: :biggrin:

No participation at all!

Well it's been a week and not one post and only about 60 views so I guess this was a stupid idea on my part (wasn't the first and I'm sure it won't be the last)..... Guess everybody that races in a Buick HU class does not like sharing pictures or videos of their cars :confused:

In any event I will unstick this and let it sink to the great abyss.....

86brick said:
Well it's been a week and not one post and only about 60 views so I guess this was a stupid idea on my part (wasn't the first and I'm sure it won't be the last)..... Guess everybody that races in a Buick HU class does not like sharing pictures or videos of their cars :confused:

In any event I will unstick this and let it sink to the great abyss.....

No, No, No, Steve. You are full of good ideas, everybody has secret stuff on their cars, that's why they are being selfish. :rolleyes: :D Honestly, I agree, you would think someone has some stuff they feel like sharing, maybe not? :confused: