Post pics of your GN with tinted windows

Keep it legal

I too am going to get my windows done real soon. I have a quote of $200 for the best tint in the area. The tint will never fade and will always stay black. 5% rear 20% quarter glass 35% fronts 5% windshield strip. Make sure they cut out for your 3rd brake light. Never go darker than legal. When I worked in a body shop, I would see all kinds of wrecks where a person was at fault yet managed to pin the claim on the other person because they had an equipment violation. Saw an F150 rear end a camaro with tint covering brake light and blackouts on the rear. The F150 owner just pointed out to the police officer that, the camaro owner had to be given a ticket because, he couldn't see the brake lights. No question who's insurance company had to pay. Remember keep your car legal!! I always try to stay on the good side of the local police. I once was pulled over by a cop who wan't to checkout how lowered my pontiac wagon, I thought he was give me some crap, nope he asked me if I could do his car the same way:)

Here is a pic of limo tint windows
editPhotos.fcgi

Limo Tint all around

Had mine limo tinted years back.

State Trooper didn't like the tint either, caught up with me 4 hours later 20 miles north of the Car Wash where I saw him last.

here is a photo

Grand National Limo Tint

Photo taken in Summer of 1988 at Drop Zone at FT. Bragg, NC

It was great having the windows tinted when you are driving in bad neigherhood of Chicago, people can't see that those White people in the car are not scared their lost, because I fell a sleep while the girlfriend was driving back from North Carolina and missed an exit.

Brett

I have 20% on all my windows and I haven't ever been bothered by police...I've been pulled over 3 other times but it was not for the tint! LOL :D

they didn't mention anything about the tint...