Ported, repaired, thermocouple bung installed Stock Headers.

Nashty

WORLD'S FASTEST ......geo
Fixed the DS crack and added a truss between tubes 4 & 6. All welding in the repair area has been ground smooth or laid out even. All weld toes on the repair are either flat (no radius at all) or smoothed.

Welded around perimeter on outside of all header tubes. Then port matched both headers to Fel Pro 1200 exhaust manifold gaskets with a carbide die grinder.

The PS header has also had an 1/8" NPT bung added so you can screw in your thermocouple instead of the hose clamp doo-dad. Don't use a EGT gauge? Install a pipe plug and forget about it.

Stock crossover has never been dented or mangled in any way. All the threads for the clamps have been cleaned with the threads chased. Ready for your new hardware.

No paint on the DS header or crossover, Hi temp Silver paint on the PS header. Great set of headers I was going to use on my Geo at first and thought I'd keep for a motor I have in pieces in my garage after I built a set for the Metro.

$200.00

I will trade for a set of stockers and $125, they can need repair in the usual DS spot only and be complete with no other damage.

And now, the pictures...

DS Header (Port side) DS Header (repair & truss) EGT & O2 Bungs PS Header (Port side)

Damn, I'd take them if you could wait until the first week in Feb. (Tax money)
Still hurting from the holidays :(
Could possibly even send you a deposit.
Let me know if this is possible