Ported irons, Forged crank, stock rods with ARP

oldguynewtoy

I have a used stock stroke forged crank from Cottons that is in great shape. It has been ran but it has no issues with it. The journals in the pic have some discoloration but there is no wear on them, its oil residue. Flexplate and balancer included. They were externally balanced with JE pistons and stock rods.

Asking 450 shipped. Sold Pending funds
Crank 2.JPG

next is a set of stock rods that have been floated on the small in and sized on the big end recently. They have arp bolts installed as well.

Asking 110 shipped
Rods.JPG

Ported Iron Heads that have one burnt valve. This was a fresh overhaul and the guy leaned it out and burnt a piston and one valve. Head gaskets ( Cometic ) were not blown. Springs are near new. The porting looks pretty good and matches the Fel Pro tub gasket that was installed. The EGR ports have not been filled in so you smog guys are good to go if you need to run the EGR. They had TD rollers on them ( NOT INCLUDED ) so they just need a valve, and a valve job and are good to go.

Asking 500 shipped
Ported Irons 3.JPG

Ported Irons 1.JPG

Ported Irons 2.JPG

Last edited:
well, you would be wrong.....no cracks in the balancer.

I am located in West Texas ( 79756 )

Last edited:
Is the picture simply an illusion.....good price on parts...

Attachments

• Crank 2.JPG
    Crank 2.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
It is a stain.....

I will guarantee that the balancer is not cracked so any potential buyer can be assured the parts are in good working order.....

send me a pm in instered in the crank.
Have to do some family stuff but will get bk later today.