Ported iron heads

daviss

I'm looking for a set of iron heads with a port and polish. Doesn't need to be a full race port, just something to pickup the flow a little and not break the bank. Complete or bare I don't really care since I have new springs and retainers from my roller kit. If anybody has a set laying around they want to get rid of let me know. PM is preferred. I have some stuff laying around to trade also. Stock ic, front swaybar, stock inj, comp 206/206 flat tappet(used) etc. Let me know what you need I might have it.

Steve

Hey Steve ,
Give Otto a call. He just did an engine swap for me and the engine he took out is still at his shop. It has ported irons on it and I am going to be parting it out. He can tell you more about them. His number is in my sig.

I'm looking for a set of iron heads with a port and polish. Doesn't need to be a full race port, just something to pickup the flow a little and not break the bank. Complete or bare I don't really care since I have new springs and retainers from my roller kit. If anybody has a set laying around they want to get rid of let me know. PM is preferred. I have some stuff laying around to trade also. Stock ic, front swaybar, stock inj, comp 206/206 flat tappet(used) etc. Let me know what you need I might have it.

Steve

Ive got a set that is ported that I need to move. They need VJ, decked, and the guides measured. If interested PM me.

Scott

Thanks guys. I got a set I feel pretty good about from another member. I appreciate the help.

Steve