Ported Heads

RICHIE HIGH PSI

I am selling the heads off my car.
They were ported and polished by Greg Gessler.
They were just freshened up about 4months ago with new springs, guides, and seals.
I have run 11:20 with these and an old 60 series turbo.
$500.00 plus shipping
Richie

http://www.gesslerheadporting.com/

Do you have any pictures? Any flow numbers? What gasket are the heads ported too? Stock or bigger valves?

Thanks

I can take pics. I believe he ports them to 1200 gaskets. Stock size valves. No flow numbers.
Thanks
These heads were on the car when i dynoed 580hp.

Could you tell me what level port job you paid for at Gessler?

They have three levels. level 1 (stock rebuild) level 2 (street performance) level 3 (competition)

Thanks

Originally posted by turboman38
Could you tell me what level port job you paid for at Gessler?

They have three levels. level 1 (stock rebuild) level 2 (street performance) level 3 (competition)

Thanks

Richie had them done a level 3, but Gessler didn't offer the bigger valve option then, so they are stock size valves. I was going to buy these from him but ended up having Nick Micale build me an engine, so I ended up not needing them.

This is a great deal for someone wanting an inexpensive set of nicely ported heads. They won't last long. :D

Shawn

Heads are up for sale by me now.

I never installed them, just had them checked by a machine shop to make sure they weren't cracked and in good shape.
The reason for not using them was that I bought a complete motor that had another set of heads on it and just used them.