Poll, who got a letter from DRW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

litz

Just curios as to how many recieved a letter to cease and desist from posting about DRW?

Thanks for the links. This post is not to drum up more nonsense on DRW, just asking to see how many of those that posted to the original post discussing their experiences with DRW recieved a cease and desist letter from DRW's attorney. I do not know all those that posted personally so I thought this was a good way to see if I am the only one who got a letter or if there are others.

Originally posted by litz
Thanks for the links. This post is not to drum up more nonsense on DRW, .........

I can assure you this is a VERY true statement!:)

Hi Litz,

I got one as well, it was taped to my door when I arrived from work a couple days ago.

The attorney's name is Samuel A. Sue. You've got to be kidding me right?

:rolleyes:

Samuel A Sue is his real name. I called him on his number, he goes by Art Sue.

Dang! I didn't get one. Who do we need to slam to get one of these, I feel left out:D

We have an attorney here thats name is Stanly Con. Funny thing in his commercial he admits "sometimes a name says it all" Go figure.

One need not cease the writing. Slander and libel laws only apply if the teller of the saying/writting is lying and attempting to disturb business income of DRW - So speaking the truth in order to warn others is not something to be afraid of.

This is a basic, quickie explanation not intended to be used as legal advice - I am not your attorney. I can provide more exacting details but I will need to pull my text book out

Ben DRW is a tranny shop that had issues with a few customers.

Last person that asked this question and all the replies within this thread got axed and edited real quick so read fast. :)

Ask me at the track or at Jacks winter bash about them and the story.

That whole thread got axed as well. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.