Polished Throttle Bracket, 5500 mile rebuilt long block, Vacuum brake pedal, radiator hold down

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
I have a few items for sale. I will accept paypal however I would ask that you send as a gift or add 3% to cover the fees.

1. Polished Throttle Bracket. The bracket does have some light scratches but the photos make it much worse. It picked up fingerprints etc. It is VERY presentable. SOLD

2. 5500 mile rebuilt long block. I do not know who this was rebuilt by as it came with the car I purchased. It only has 5500 miles since the rebuild. It has ARP head studs and RJC rocker shaft braces. I'm not sure about the bottom end, but I can pull the pan when I get it out. I can have it out within a couple weeks. Does not come with starter, etc. Just the long block. $800 picked up obo. I am in the Chicago area. SALE PENDING.

3. Vacuum brake pedal: SOLD

4. Radiator Hold down from V8 cutlass. It was blasted and painted satin black, however I would sand it and spray it again as the texture is kind of rough. Perfect if you eliminated the stock electric fan. 40 shipped.

Here are the photos:

Last edited: