plug wires

YamikidR1

Hi everyone just looking to see where everyone uses for plug wire. Easy to find for the GN not so much for the TTA. Thanks in advance!!!

I here Russ Merrit makes a nice set for the TTA...I used a MSD V8 8.5 Super Conductor universal kit...very easy to put together and work/fit great. If running a 3" DP you will need 90 deg. ends on the 1st 2 plugs near the DP.

RJC sells the Russ Merrit wires , I have them on my car and I love them!!
RJC Plug wires

GN wires are different lengths then the TTA wires. If you want to build you own set those are the same wires I have on my car...MSD 8.5 V8 Universal kit from Summit (2 spare wires) $81.95

Red
MSD Ignition 31199 - MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor Spark Plug Wire Sets - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Black
MSD Ignition 31193 - MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor Spark Plug Wire Sets - Overview - SummitRacing.com

I just had Rick at Firecore make me a custom set. I sent him the Magnacore wires and he copied them. I changed the 2 front pass side boots to 135 degrees the 90 dont really work either. They turned out great. Also he has a cool straight boot he is now using. he is located in North Rigdeville OH. Cost is around 112 with return shipping. Phone number is 866-973-9473. Tell him to copy the set he made for Steve Crisafulli"s turbo V-6 trans am. Make sure you tell him for the V-6 motor. His website is Custom Wire Sets & Performance Products, LLC

Later

I just had Rick at Firecore make me a custom set. I sent him the Magnacore wires and he copied them. I changed the 2 front pass side boots to 135 degrees the 90 dont really work either. They turned out great. Also he has a cool straight boot he is now using. he is located in North Rigdeville OH. Cost is around 112 with return shipping. Phone number is 866-973-9473. Tell him to copy the set he made for Steve Crisafulli"s turbo V-6 trans am. Make sure you tell him for the V-6 motor. His website is Custom Wire Sets & Performance Products, LLC

Later

What wire color?

Spark Plug Wires

They fit great on the car the two front 135 degree boots on pass side are the ****. Runs great too.

Steve C