Please Mandate in the FS section

G

GNSCOTT

I really beleive (like on LS1.com) that all parts listed for sale to board members should have a location of the seller, a price and a general description of the condition of the article for sale.

Knowing the area (at least the state) of the seller would enable people to better figure out shipping prices, have someone check out the part in ? for them, and have some sort of security in knowing where the person lives if all does not go well.

I know for one i can stand a best offer price. Not everyone knows what something is worth, and its a pain to play email or board tag with someone to find out an approximate price the seller wants.I beleive if a newbee is coming to this board he is here looking for information and how not to get ripped off (ala Ebay). If someone selling doesn't know what its worth , let them put it on ebay, too many gameplayers just trying to find out what its worth, and not even wanting to sell it.

lastly, a general description of the condition of the piece would allow all board members to be a whitness as to the stated condition of a article for sale. We see too aften arguments and non payments, etc. because someone bought something that was not described correctly or honestly.

I understand people want some privacy, but when you sell over the internet you have to surrender some of that privacy.