planning a track trip this friday at virginia motorsports park

REDS HOT AIR

Buick Tweaker
if all goes well i plan to be at v.m.p on friday night if any of you other nearby guys want to meet up...

in case you dont know my car is white and has weld draglite wheels and i'll be the redhead with a ballcap on..:)

guess its gonna be to cold for anyone to come out..

intercoolers and cold air get along well so i hope i can get enough fuel to it and break 130 mph :D

update cars not gonna be ready to go so i wont be making it this week ....now i'm going to go cry...i really wanted to make it just ran out of time :(

Too bad it's so far from NN to Reynolds, otherwise I would say get that sucker done and come enjoy our cool fall weather. Forecast is calling for mid 60's for the highs and mid-low 40's at night. Good luck on getting her back together and to the track soon. Let's see how far that stocker will go...lol.

Hey Slo86Gn, i was wondering what size wheels and tires you have because they look really nice. Thanks.

Red--

Out of curiousity--exactly where is V.M.P.---just trying to figure out if it is within a day or so's drive from where i am at.I would love to see your car and some others run.
What days do they mostlt run?
Is it worth the trip from 4 hours away?--(I am not above a bit of a drive to see some TR's run).
I wouldn't bring my car----just want to see some fast cars run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know---maybe when next season rolls around-i WOULD love to see you run--(I will drive the vette up to see you run-:D :D :D :D :D )--Let me know if possible.

Geoff Hall

Thanks much for the compliment...:D

The outdoor pics are with the 15X8 Draglites and 28x12.50-15 ET Streets. The garage pic is another set of 15X8 Draglites with 275/50-15 BFG radial T/A's which are used for normal street duty.

vmp is just outside of petersburg in dinwitty

what you talking about fast cars... us va. guys are slow..;)

Bobby you must be a slow learner :eek:

talking about how many mounts and alts before getting a poly..

I just put a d.s poly mount on mine this go round

I took the car out last night and my 02's are falling like bricks when it goes up in boost so i got some figuring to do to find the problem but im sure i'll have it figured out by time todays over

all I can say is for it to be out of tune and the fuel problem it sure feels good..;)

if i get it strait and head to a track soon i'll let ya know

the mounts shouldnt be too bad..i only did drivers side polly and autozone pass side but it fit right in and bolts slide right on thru it with no problem.

i'll probly be hear friday getting details worked out on my car to be ready to blow something this sunday at MIR in the import/domestic shootout.

good luck on your mission .. if i can i'll ride out and watch but most likely wont make it..