Placement of sun visor oil sticker?

FWIW my sticker was put on the outside of my dealer folder that held all the various manuals when new

Mine was on the 'top' of the driver side visor. When you fold down the visor it is in your face, centered in the middle of visor like a mirror would be.
BTW, the aftermarket ones don't adhere very well. I had to redo my liner and visors so I removed my original. I may try to use spray adhesive to make it stick better.

If I were you I'd put that oil sticker in a safe place and buy the one that Glenn sells on highwaystars.com.....it's dead on to the original, including the right color and the little GM part number in the lower right hand corner....best of all...it sticks like dynamite on the visor. Worth every cent.

I bought a repro before Glenn started selling these and they were slightly off in the color blue, different fonts, and no part number....I have an old Leroy Lettering Set from my drafting days and was able to Leroy the number the right size....but it hardly stuck to the visor at all, kept peeling off.

I put it in a frame with my body build sheets right next to the original one....

The one Glenn sells is top notch, take it from me.

Bruce '87 Grand National