PL issues

Lobsterbak

need more money
Having some issues with my PL. My brother and I recently rewired the car and cleaned up a lot of things. Running PL/TT 6.0/LC1 wideband. For some reason The WB gauge works fine, but on the PL/SM it only reads 8.0, MAP reads 4 and Boost read .2. I have verified that the proper signals are getting to the PL block, and that the MAP/WB are working correctly. It's hooked up the same as before...Is it possible that something is wrong my powerlogger?

That was one of the first things we checked, the pins look fine but Im wondering if maybe some of the wires on the inside of the cable broke or something? Ill grab one from Walmart today and give it a try

the voltage measured at the analog block should match the voltage displayed on the F3 page.

Bob

Im not at the garage right now to check...but I can edit the voltages right? So just change them to match?

I picked up a new cable too...

Bob,

It's showing 0.00000 for voltage under F3. I was measuring around 1.49 for the MAP at the block, and 2.20 for the WB. Am I doing something wrong? Worked fine before...

sounds like an issue with the cable, check for bent pins, and that it is inserted fully (use gentle pursuasion, these are small components).

Bob

The cable looks fine, checked it for bent pins/stretching/kinks etc. We went to radioshack for a new one and they said they'd never see it before. Any idea where I could buy a new one?