Pitt-west Pa April Get Toghther

GNocide

rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated
AS ALWAYS MAJORITY RULES
where this time and when?

ps anyone is invited to come no exclusions-in or outside the buick world.

(i almost want bj to pick since he loved the food so much):biggrin:

Hey guys, could we go north this time.There are alot of places in the North Hills area.

Sorry I didnt make it to the last meet, I was so sick. I dont think you guys would have liked me coughing and blowing snots on all of you.

I support that. North Hills would be great. Closer to home. Easier to get to off 79 and Turnpike.:cool:

we will go where the majority wants to go.

things to consider are this:
the same 10-12 people are showing and we are fine with that.we would love to have more.

if you want it in your backyard/ town -fine too-(as long as you acually show up)

but would you go to belle vernon or bentlyville, greensburg, irwin?-cause thats where the people that are showing up are coming from now and they are making all the places we go so far.

so be fair- be there -or be square

My .02 cents...

I think that we need to make these on Sundays instead of Saturdays. It seems like people are having problems coming on Saturdays (I am one of them). I really dont care where we have them @... whether it is down in NHT or in the North Hills. Set up a date and a time and I will try my damnest to get there!

Thanks,

Chris

Almost anywhere is cool with me. I'll try to make them whenever I can, but there's alot of times that there are other things going on... We should try to get a big gang of TR's out at Irwin sometime. Every Sat. during the summer there's a ton of cars out there, from about 5:30 to dark... But most of you guys probably know that already.
Chris, is your shop right across from Eckerd? I went by there the other day and thought I saw a GN in there. Do you know Chad Painter? He's my neighbor's brother, and he had a nice Monte SS that he sold, it had a small block and nitrous, and a scoop sticking out of the hood. My wife swore that she saw it at your place awhile back.
Do you happen to do alignments there? I've had my front end all ripped apart and my alignment's all jacked up now, it's pulling to the right.

I think that we need to make these on Sundays instead of Saturdays. It seems like people are having problems coming on Saturdays (I am one of them). I really dont care where we have them @... whether it is down in NHT or in the North Hills. Set up a date and a time and I will try my damnest to get there!

Thanks,

Chris

the one before this was on a sunday.... same people showed up
anyway we have somewhere in north pittsburgh on the 29th (sunday )of the month

Welby,

No, that is actually D&H automotive. They do some noce work there. We are actually located on Urania Avenue (turn right @ Eckerd if you are coming form the courthouse) about 3/4 of the way down. I dont have the equipment to do alignments... sorry man.

GNocide,

I understand where you are coming from.. I had all intensions of coming to the Feb one but had a Baptism that I could not miss.

Chris

how about the 22nd its a sunday
in the north hills around 2:00pm

now we need a spot there or people to nominate another place

There is a TGI Friday's right off McNight road that has a big lot for the cars.Its right next to a Lone Star that closed so its almost a double lot. What kind of food does everyone like? That would be the first question I guess.

Quit your crying....

It's on a Saturday... I have a Baptism... What's next, you have an appointment to get a peticure? :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Thanks,

Chris

Not sure if I can make the next one, we'll see.

Now your gettin' personal...

I was going to leave those kinds of remarks out. But if you want to start, I can dig all the old "mother" jokes and bring in some new ones.:eek:

BTW, she said you could not afford her anyway.

Pedicure... yea, maybe... let me see what your wife's schedule is and I will let you know!

Sundays do work better for me. Work every Saturday its nice out. We should all go to a test and tune night soon, since the tracks are opening up now.

Come on now Joe.... Just joking with ya! You know I still love ya! :D By the way, the mother jokes are cool and all, but my mom is dead so... wouldnt do much good. :frown: Anyways, I am up for pretty much anywhere for these meets. Just let me know what you guys decide and I will do my best to be there. If I dont show, I am sure Joe will bust my balls about it.

Chris