Piston help!!!!

vl1500

I have been trying to get a set of Speed Pro Pistons Part #L2481F(std) with no luck,I ordered a set from JEGS 2 weeks ago and after callind to check on my order I was to that the vendor has no started to build them yet!!! I wante to keep it as close to stock as possible does anyone have any input on another piston choice(forged) that are priced right?

Speed Pro discontinued them, sorry but there's no inexpensive choice now. There is a set of Diamond on evilbay for $150 NIB though. They are standard but you'll need to have them balanced. Mis and match job but all same comp.

You could always go with a set of pistons from wiseco. They are going to be more expensive but they will work well and not break the bank. Also with the wiseco pistons you'll probably have to have the rotating assembly balanced as they are lighter.

Speed Pro discontinued them, sorry but there's no inexpensive choice now. There is a set of Diamond on evilbay for $150 NIB though. They are standard but you'll need to have them balanced. Mis and match job but all same comp.

no ****? well that just blows..... it gets harder everyday to keep these things alive.

A.j.

I have

a set of 2471F-30 new in the box, don't know the diff between the numbers.
but these will go cheap,
if your interested.