PIONEER PDP-4345 43" HIGH DEFINTION PLASMA FOR SALE

92 typhoon

Hi guys. I don't think this fits into any of the sub forums so i am placing it here. If it's not allowed i am sorry. I don't mean to break any rules. It's a good deal but i don't have it up for auction wich is why i didn't place it there. Anyway the cash from the sale will be helping out a typhoon owner pay for his new plasma. Here is what i have,

I am selling a Pioneer 43" high definition plasma model number PDP-4345HD. This plasma was slightly used for ~20 hours before we upgraded to a 50" pioneer plasma. The unit is perfect in every way and includes the stand, speakers, remote, media center, and all nessasary cables etc.. that were included from the factory. The picture quality of this plasma is unreal as expected from a high dollar component. List from pioneer is $9,000. I am pretty sure you can walk out of Best Buy with the same item for around $5,000 to $6,000 after tax and such. I am willing to let this go for $2,500. I can ship it as i do have the original boxes for the items but you must cover that. I will be adding more pics of the unit shortly. here's two for now,

Info from pioneers site,

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/product/detail/0,,2076_4123_136753505,00.html

Picture_070.sized.jpg

Picture_065.sized.jpg