Pioneer DEH-P77DH used

Reaver

20131218_145843.jpg 20131218_145906.jpg

Hoping to get $225 shipped or $200 for local MA pickup. Its used but in great shape works perfect.

Great radio I have one in my car. Sounds nice and retro cool too.

does this fit w/o dash modification?? is there a buick plug-n-play harness with it??

It has its own wire harness. I do not have the adapter to install it into the car. You can go to a best buy or similar and it should be about $15. The wires are all color coded so anyone with zero experience can connect it. As long as they aren't color blind that is lol. Danster is right.. no modifications needed.

If I remember correctly, the factory radio brackets attach to this radio as if it were a stocker. Very convenient.

And the adapter harnesses (pigtails) are available. Might have to shop for one online, but they should be out there. Solder or crimp the radio pigtail to the adapter pigtail and your set. No hacking. Plugs right into the car.

I'm gunna put this up on ebay in a day or two if no one on here is interested. Just wanted to give you guys first crack at it.

I see you have it on ebay now.

I was wondering if you would sell it off ebay.

I found a NIB for 207.00 shipped, would you come down in price???

Ill do $165+ shipping if you would like. So if your local it would be free of course

I'm in Marlborough (Central). I do travel through Sturbridge on my way to CT from time to time and I work in Wayland. If that would help meeting you somewhere.