Pinnacle Souveran Wax

dsa87gn

Anyone ever use it on their car ?
Crazy expensive at $95, geared for dark cars. Wondering if anyone had results on a TB.

I had my car repainted last year and want to put some good wax on it.
100 bucks is a drop in the bucket for what i got into this thing..think i may go for a jar

Pinnacle Souveran is all I use on my GN. They sometimes have a 2 for 1 sale (usually around Christmas). The depth and gloss are incredible, the longevity isnt the best, but my car is basically a garage queen.

Looks like an excellent product, but like all the carnuaba wax products, their longevity is not long, especially in sunny conditions.

Having dealt with this for years in our desert sun, I found Collonite used as a protector coat works wonders!

My trucks are never garaged, and a new Dodge with the optional metallic red paint was difficult to keep nice until I used Collonite after a clay bar/wax job.

Normally every 6 months it needed work, after the Collonite treatment it lasted 3 times as long! :)

Just something you might want to check out? ;)

I use the Citrus precleaner, Pinnacle Souveran wax and rubber/vinyl protectant on my toy's.
Best I've found, but I'm going to check into Nick's products......

I have a bottle of liquid Pinnacle Souveran, it's a nice product but then again I don't recall paying $100 for it.
I was "accidentally" shipped a Blackfire sealant / wax kit once, I really like both of those products as well.
There are a couple carnauba waxes out that are geared specifically towrad dark-colored vehicles. Poorboy's World and Dodo Juice come to mind. I like to put a coat of glaze down on my GN before the first coat of wax, just to try and cover up the mess the paint on my car actually is.
As for sealants, I think I've tried them all. Really like the Tropi-Care and Zaino stuff.

Looks like an excellent product, but like all the carnuaba wax products, their longevity is not long, especially in sunny conditions.

Having dealt with this for years in our desert sun, I found Collonite used as a protector coat works wonders!

Thanks Nick. Where can I buy this? I am looking for something for my RV. I don't care about the shine as much as how long it protects. It generally takes me 10-12 hours to wax it, so it doesn't get done very often. Lately, I have been using Jax Wax on it, which goes on and off easily.

I ended up buying a jar and shined her up with it.

Car looks GREAT and the stuff is SUPER easy to work with, on and off real easy, smells good and no residue.

No regrets but I am open to trying some other stuff mentioned here..

Blackfire products used to be sold exclusively by properautocare.com, then Autopia took over the line. I get mine now through detailedimage.com