PINK'S All-Out! Pic's

looks like a good time. is the rear main leaking in the last pic?

Nope i didn't make it! None of the buick's made it in, sully, me and sully's buddy with the 69' firebird w/ turbo 6 engine all had some issues. I had just gotten my front cover swap done at 11:00 the night before and sully had the pistons on his floor on sunday and made it to bristol friday morning! :eek: THAT'S THRASHING!! We were only able to get one T-N-T pass in only on friday due to the gates opening at 12:00 noon, (Hour long line to get in!) and Tech at 1:00 (more LONG lines). needless to say it was about 4:30-5:00 before we were able to make a pass after all the tech and paper signing crap. so there really wasn't much time to dial anything in cause on sat morning your only two passes were counted and you needed to be where you wanted it or it was useless. Sully's car had a valve cover leak or something. But all in all we had fun and it was a cool experiance for my son's. The show in my opinion is getting too much geared towards the tubbed, plexi-glass, bracket racing cars Not the street cars anymore. kinda sad when the winner made a pass on Fri. at 9.14 then happens to put a throttle stop on to bring it to the 10.60 class that they picked. Oh well !

i hate to say this!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i loveee the way that checkerd flag looks on your car ;) , i have thought about doing it to my gn but i want mine to be as if it just rip'd thru the flag:eek: :D you are right they should re-name it Sandbagers...:biggrin: cause thats all you see is sand baging.

can't wait to get my new engine installed

Wish you guys made it in.:frown: Good luck working out your issues, and thanks for sharing the pics. Nice!!!:cool:

Hate i was unable to make it(I had a close friend pass at the start of the week)

Sully and Steve T.(i didn't know you were going?)----Do you guys have any updates to what went on. You were obviously faster than the time picked--just wondering what your experience was?

Geoff

Scott sorry you had problems hope you get it sorted out, I would of loved to have gone because Bristol is my favorite place to race. See you in Sept at RTH 3.

Scott sorry you had problems hope you get it sorted out, I would of loved to have gone because Bristol is my favorite place to race. See you in Sept at RTH 3.
This year at RTH 3 will be a blast again! can't wait for it myself. See ya there..

Hey Scott this is Sam i met you at Bristol we had the other G/N there i was ridin the orange cart around we didnt do well either i drove it friday on test n tune and the fastest i got it was 11.40 at 119mph at 23lbs of boost not very good but still fun it was nice meeting you and maybe we will see you in september!!

Hey Scott this is Sam i met you at Bristol we had the other G/N there i was ridin the orange cart around we didnt do well either i drove it friday on test n tune and the fastest i got it was 11.40 at 119mph at 23lbs of boost not very good but still fun it was nice meeting you and maybe we will see you in september!!
Hey Sam! it was nice meeting you too. Yeah you guys really need to attend the this years RTH 3 event. I'll send you a PM with more info. Scot w.

i hate to say this!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i loveee the way that checkerd flag looks on your car , i have thought about doing it to my gn but i want mine to be as if it just rip'd thru the flag you are right they should re-name it Sandbagers... cause thats all you see is sand baging.

the flag does look sweet.

I cant believe none of you guys have won one those yet, I guess there not "picking" the right class. really though havent watched the show in a while, pinks or all out, got tired of all the whining, sandbagging, mustangs, more mustangs, a few more mustangs, rich and varying rulings. I swear there was a show I watched where a guy obviously jumped and they said he didnt and then someone else left dead on and they said he jumped.

Nice to see you and your car there Scott. You made a good representation with that car of yours! What is this RTH event you are talking about? Did you see Dusty Bradford there with his turbo regal?

Nice to see you and your car there Scott. You made a good representation with that car of yours! What is this RTH event you are talking about? Did you see Dusty Bradford there with his turbo regal?
Sent you a PM of the RTH event.;)

Scott it's a 67 firebird, the 69 is UGLY. also you were just a wee bit prejudiced on the photos weren't you, all T/R's? LOL:biggrin: