pinks all out in az

Hello Brent.. I will tell them that for you. I am going to see if they are going to go to this Pinks event. I know Robbie misses going down to SIR.

"some assembly required":biggrin:

i heard from tim (old pueblo) that that thing was is tons of pieces:eek: :D

buickbert

o **** someone droped the C word. so you guys know who bought that car? i will have to talk to you guys about that car and find out whats going on with it.

Hello.. not to hijack the thread but Terry bought the car that required 'some assembly'. He is almost done with hit. I saw it a few days ago and it is about 99% assembled. The base/clear black paint looks about a mile deep when you see the reflection in it. He was having problems with the dropped spindles, big brakes, and hotchkiss(spelling?) upper control arms. It was causing the tires to be pushed too far out and rub the inner fenders. This was with both the aftermarket rims/tires and with t-type stock rims. I am guessing the backspacking is the same on the stock t-type rims and GN rims. The front suspension is so low, when the car is just sitting on the ground, you cannot get your fingers between the tire and fender. He got a parts non-turbo Regal for many of the nuts/bolts/brackets that did not come with the car. He was thinking about taking the stock suspension from it (mainly the upper control arms, spindles, and maybe brakes) and putting it on the GN just so he can get it rolling. I know Terry is going to end up selling the car when he finishes it. He will have it done for the 11/3 show at Royal and probably put a big for sale sign on it.

wow never thought i would see the day that car got finished. as yes i know the paint looks good becuase photo finish did mine as well.

o **** someone droped the C word. so you guys know who bought that car? i will have to talk to you guys about that car and find out whats going on with it.

Actually my dad bought this car. Its finished got new spindles and it was aligned today .... and there was a lot of assembly required:biggrin:

Attachments

• random stuff 145.jpg
    random stuff 145.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 80
wow please email me some pics. Boost231@hotmail.com also tell your dad sorry about the tranny deal if he ever wants a matching #'s tranny we can work something out maybe :)

wow you were the one that ended up with that tranny? ok ill snap some pics after work and send them to you.

well there is a long story behind that. if you would like to discuss this i can but over the phone. Im glad the car got finished and would really like to see it on the road. im sure alot of parts where missing. anyways send me those pics if you can.

Well it's my dads car so I don't know if he cares about the numbers matching tranny. Did you get the e-mail i sent you with pics?

hopefully this will hold you over ;) by the way all the pics in the e-mail are when its goin together ill get some finished shots tom.

Attachments

• gn2.jpg
    gn2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 142
hopefully this will hold you over ;) by the way all the pics in the e-mail are when its goin together ill get some finished shots tom.

wow nice. cant believe it. i thought i would never see that thing togther. maybe i will see it in person. what tranny did he get? wonder if it was mine?

It's gonna be at the Buick show at royal, I have to work then but my dad will be there. I don't know what he got for a trans, c***f just built him one he had layin around. I got one for my hot air from him too, payed good money for a rebuilt and he messed it up so he put a used one in it :mad:

nice im sure one of you have mine. you got one for your 84? was it a BRF or a none brf. i gave him my 84 tranny not sure what the valve body was CZ or something but it should match my blocks vin. i gave him that one and had my BRF built. sounds like good old C***F at work.