Pinion yoke options for already upgraded driveshaft

tminer

Not quite normal
I upgraded to Dynotech 3" x .083" Chrome Moly stock replacement many years ago and now I am ready to upgrade stock rear end with 30 spline axles and carrier, probably Eaton Posi or TrueTrac. Also have a trans brake and lots of mods so rear end is weak link. My understanding is that going to 1350 means new or modified ds. Are there reasonable options like upgraded 3R yoke that would get close to capabilities of stated drivetrain mods?

What about a 4140 steel replacement GM 3R pinion yoke? With stock rear end, Moser 28 spline axles and current upgraded driveshaft should it handle max 5-600 whp if I don't use the t-brake or abuse it?

Also, seems possible to replace crush sleeve with solid type and spaces without dissassembling differential. Is that true?

You should take the good advice here as I had my share of driveshaft "calamities"?

It was years ago at the track and about the 1000' mark that my driveshaft "left" the car suddenly and scared the hell out of me at 130+ MPH.

Driveshaft was ok, but the u-joint was trash, nothing but 1350's from then on.

The only good part was I coasted across the finish line for the win, and did get the second place purse!

Thanks Nick. Always good to get your opinion. I have 5K+ in other stuff, some yet to be installed, and am hesitant to add on more. But did insulate garage and installing heater next couple of days so hopefully I can get everything else done and have time for rear end before weather is good enough that I can test and tune.