Pictures of Burgundy T-Type's

Saladin45

There is a darkside
I'm interested in painting my now very dull T, which I believe at one point was Burgundy, into a Burgundy car once again

I'm figuring it was either a Rosewood car gone VERY dull, or a Burgundy car gone very dull. Either way, its not looking good at the moment. ;)

What I'm wondering is if some people could put up some shots of their burgundy and Rosewood cars so I can get an idea of what would be the best option for me.

Thanks.

-Saladin

IMG_2337.jpg

more pics in sig link

Here's my dark garnet red 87 with chrome package.

Attachments

• Ttype Lawn3.jpg
    Ttype Lawn3.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 938
  • my TType.JPG
    my TType.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 903
Wow. Those things look good.

Got more pictures guys?

How much y'all pay for them paint jobs? :)

Black cherry Pearl here. I like the rosewood as well

Attachments

• T type 002.jpg
    T type 002.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 846
  • T type 005.jpg
    T type 005.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 827
Thanks for the compliments!! A word of advise Saladin, make sure whoever paints your car is familiar with the pearl. I found out the hard way as I have some light spot areas where the painter wasnt as good as he said he was.:frown: I still love the color though. Its almost as bright as pacemakers in the direct sunlight. Youll love it. I'll send you a PM

I can't see you going wrong with that. Looks black at night and exotic yet classy in the daylight.

Here are some pics of a MC in Black Cherry. pbchoppers/Bike Gallery/Black Cherry Bike - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting & a Porsche in House of Kolor Candy Black Cherry Jade Motorsports.....James Widebody 996 Targa

That House of Kolors Candy Black Cherry looks alot like mine. Looks really nice on that Porsche. If I ever get a Porsche, Ill have to keep that in mind:tongue:

Man, that color is breathtaking man. I'm serious about that. I have never seen any Buick look that damn nice before, and I've seen a ton of nice Buicks, including those in this thread!

Thanks for everybody who put in pictures, appreciate all the help!