Pictures of Alternator wiring needed...

1BADT

TurboHolic
Just wondering if anyone has some good close up pictures of the wiring that goes to the alternator.

When I bought my car several years ago the previous owner spliced in some kind of throttle enhancer that makes my wire harness look all cluttered up.

If I take it apart I'm not sure how it should be put back to normal. Any help is greatly appreciated, THANKS...

Are you talking about the wires external to the alternator case?

If so, there are only 2 connections. One is the oval, 4-pin connector on top of the alternator (you can't miss this one). The other is the +12VDC connection from the larger guage red wire coming from the battery. This routes along the bottom of the front cover, and attaches to the positive battery post.

That's all there is, and there ain't no more...

I took mine out also. I had a Modern Muscle volt booster and all I did was unplug the second wire going into the 4 pin connector leaving just the brown wire. So much more simple with all the mess out of the way!

Thanks for the reply's... Yeah, I am asking about the wiring going to the alternator.

I have 2 wires in the 4 pin connector. So it should only be one BROWN wire? And one RED wire going to the other connector from the battery?

Let me know if I'm understanding this right, THANKS...