picture of your fuse box in your car. my ign 1 has no fuse

The IGN1 spot in the fuse box is an accessory port not a fuse holder, the fuse that protects this port is the STBLT/ACC 20A fuse in the panel between the two IGN1 ports.
IMG_0431.JPEG

Is this to say the fuse blew immediately when the key was turned?
Does won't turn over mean nothing happens when the key is turned? Or does the engine spin and no run condition?
Look at the wires that run near the egr on the manifold as they can get burned and shorted there.

Is this to say the fuse blew immediately when the key was turned?
Does won't turn over mean nothing happens when the key is turned? Or does the engine spin and no run condition?
Look at the wires that run near the egr on the manifold as they can get burned and shorted there.
later I'll look at wires by egr. and when I turn the key, it acts like no battery. no sound. but lights all work. but turning the key , it acts like I don't even have a battery

Interesting because the STBLT/ACC 20A fuse has nothing to do with starting the car. It feeds the chime module and the rear defroster. o_O
Things to check would be starter itself, alarm wiring if equipped, and the IGN switch or fusible links from the starter that power the IGN switch.

Known good battery? Jump box or other to get it "hot"? Pull starter and jump it or jump it under the car if you are inclined to rule it out.

At this point I'd be thinking dead battery. Lights are one thing but spinning the engine takes a lot more. Batteries these days just die. Not sure what has changed but I've had em go from no problem to no bueno over night in dailies.