Pics of TR's with no emblems

6pack

T-Time
I am thinking of removing all the emblems from my 86 Ttype and wanted to see some pictures of what it may look like. I know some of you have done this:D Thanks

check out my pic page in my sig. I left the "T" on the fenders but left the rest off.

STP,
Love the smoothed bumper look. Having that done to my GN right now. How many holes were there to fill by removing the rubber guards?

No holes with Kirban bumpers to fill. Those are glass in case you didn't know...Scott

Gary--send me some pics of your car, I'll fix 'em and send them back with "no emblems", then you can see for yourself! :D

Here is a couple of rather large pics of mine. If you are using dial-up service I apologize in advance, but was trying for quality on these pics and my friends digital camera sucked.

http://pat83t.tripod.com/my83t/id21.html

Worth the wait though.

And yes I know, it looks out of place surrounded by all those other cars.:D

Glen, extremenyc, and Pat...very nice cars! Kevin....my car is not worthy of pictures right now and it is under my carport on jackstands waiting for the tranny! Yes I did say on jackstands...I am from Mississippi! I appreciate the offer though.;)

Re: nice car

Originally posted by Black Death
did you used to have a maroon 2.5inch cowl hood? cause if so , i have it now :D

No I didn't. If you're talking about a Maroon 87 Turbo T with an unpainted cowl hood. Thats my friends car.:)