Pics Of New Lca's

RICHIE HIGH PSI

Put on some new LCA's today.;)
They are from BMR Fabrication Inc.

I would say they are about 2lbs lighter than the umi's i pulled off.
very nice pieces!!

Attachments

• CAR PARTS 001.jpg
    CAR PARTS 001.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 373
  • CAR PARTS 002.jpg
    CAR PARTS 002.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 353
  • CAR PARTS 003.jpg
    CAR PARTS 003.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 354
I am running BMR upper rear control arms with the spherical bearings in the fromt (frame side0 and 1LE rubber at the rear, and Global West lower rear control arms with the spherical bearings in the front, and the Del-A-Lum bushings in the rear. I have heard that running all four corners with the spherical bearings will lock up the rear too much. Heard this from Global West, BMR, & Hotchkis. They all also advised against running a panhard bar even with only 3 connections locked up with the spherical bearings. I am also not passing judgement on your set-up, but only what I heard when I planned mine out. I could never go back to a stock set-up.

I am running BMR upper rear control arms with the spherical bearings in the fromt (frame side0 and 1LE rubber at the rear, and Global West lower rear control arms with the spherical bearings in the front, and the Del-A-Lum bushings in the rear. I have heard that running all four corners with the spherical bearings will lock up the rear too much. Heard this from Global West, BMR, & Hotchkis. They all also advised against running a panhard bar even with only 3 connections locked up with the spherical bearings. I am also not passing judgement on your set-up, but only what I heard when I planned mine out. I could never go back to a stock set-up.

his is a race car not a DD :cool: I can't see spherical bearings lasting up here in the salt/snow on a driver :cool:

Looks great. What choice did you make between the H&R bar or the WolfeBar? The car should hook very well this year. All the best!!

Mike

his is a race car not a DD :cool: I can't see spherical bearings lasting up here in the salt/snow on a driver :cool:
------------------------
You're correct, Dan, and I forgot all about that until after I had already posted & gotten off of the computer. Thanks for the reminder and I will chastise myself.

you and your secrets

:eek:

Cant say until later today or tomorrow.
Going a different route.:tongue:
Pics comming soon.:D

He will find out on february 2nd :eek:

I heard he is gonna have something for the cruz missle and for the v6racer ;)

I saw the bar today and it looked good with the spider coat. I just hope Richie launches on green this time :cool: