Pics of my TTA with a PA repro license plate

Jan Larsson

Got my set of repro PA license plates with the correct number my TTA had when originaly sold in October 1989 from the dealership in PA ....

Company here in the UK makes them in aluminium with embossed letters and "keystone" emblem, size of letters are a bit off compered to a real PA plate and the colors are also a bit off but it looks really good for shows ... just need the validation sticker for PA with 10-90 on it then it will be like it originaly shipped from the dealership.

Anyway, thought someone would be interested :biggrin:

Attachments

• TTA2.jpg
    TTA2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 178
Looks good. Now you need one with "TTA" then your car number, if it's below 1,000. Or, your initials then the car #. :)

Thanks guys! Got some other coming with "TTA1078" .... from a few different states .... pictures to follow when the show up :biggrin:

Hey George, hope things are well! Got the book with your car in it, recoginced the place where the photos where taken :biggrin: and your Arizona license plate :wink:

Got a TTA1078 from Arizona coming, and Nevada ... as soon as I have them I'll post some pictures ... will look greate in my tiny English Garage ;)

Hi Jan!
Glad you got the book.
Remember Alex from my old stomping grounds?
His '83 and '02 are in the book too!
I wonder who the owner of the other 20th in the book is.

Later,

George :cool: