Pics of my new toy...Joe Dirt style!

Well, I guess I'll have to resize them on my other computer later.

You can go to WebFile.com and look under pre-owned inventory under model "viper", it was the only one they had.

I must be in the wrong line of work,I need 2 jobs to keep up with you.........or work for pops:D :D
Better save for the boys education,bye the way how is the little squirt,any pics...
Dennis :wink:

I must be in the wrong line of work,I need 2 jobs to keep up with you.........or work for pops:D :D
Better save for the boys education,bye the way how is the little squirt,any pics...
Dennis :wink:

I bought my dad out of the business years ago, thats probably why I can afford stuff lol....

Kids doin' fine, wearing me out! He has a college fund, although I should probably put more in it. College will be like $50,000 a semester by the time he gets that age.

How's your little one? They are alot of work, but they are rewarding. The wife wants another, I don't. One is enough for me, I don't see how we could afford another with me spending our money on MY toys!

Kewl Man... she looks wicked. I had no idea one could be had in that price range. Sweet deal!