Pics of my 2,000 original mile GN

gn.87

Time Capsule
I just took off the original wheels and tires. i did not like driving on 25 year old tires (LOL)
I put on the GTA wheels which I have always wanted. The car is 100% original with no mods. We did put 2 guages in so we can see the engine temp and oil pressure.

Buick GN 1,900 miles 004.jpgBuick GN 1,900 miles 009.jpgBuick GN 1,900 miles 008.jpgBuick GN 1,900 miles 002.jpg1987 Buick GN 009.jpg

Sweet looking ride. What is the back story? How does anyone keep a car that long , in new condition?

IllhaveaV6

I now know what people mean by saying "it is too nice to drive" I always thought that nothing was too nice to drive/use. Well, I'm forever changed. I had to sell it and get something i can actually use and enjoy.

I now know what people mean by saying "it is too nice to drive" I always thought that nothing was too nice to drive/use. Well, I'm forever changed. I had to sell it and get something i can actually use and enjoy.

Were you just nervous about damage or was it more of a losing value by driving feeling?