Pics of anti-rattle strips INSTALL

TURBO E38

ANYONE got pictures of the T-top anti-rattle strips(aftermarket) INSTALL LOCATION as to not interfere with aftermarket SUNSHADES

Current strips are dry-rotted and interfere with the my newly aquired Gray sunshades for my T-top GN

Shouldn't the glass just kiss gasket and not any part of the sunshade,

Where do the strips go? on the glass or on the car?

THESE as well as most aftermarket GN PARTS have an IDIOT do the tech instruction

GETTING YOUR MONEY IS WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE ABOUT

, GOT A PROBLEM < TO BAD

WHO ARE" THESE PEOPLE", EVERY SOB THAT SELLS PARTS FOR THESE CARS!

, GOT A PROBLEM < TO BAD

Regardless of any problem I've had with any vendors here, I can honestly say I've never felt that way with any of them. Most will go out of there way to help!

Vendor bash

ANYONE got pictures of the T-top anti-rattle strips(aftermarket) INSTALL LOCATION as to not interfere with aftermarket SUNSHADES

Current strips are dry-rotted and interfere with the my newly aquired Gray sunshades for my T-top GN

Shouldn't the glass just kiss gasket and not any part of the sunshade,

Where do the strips go? on the glass or on the car?

THESE as well as most aftermarket GN PARTS have an IDIOT do the tech instruction

, GOT A PROBLEM < TO BAD

Where on earth are you getting this idea from? I've NEVER had a problem with any of the vendors who support our forum and I've been here since 2006. They have all been super helpful, super dependable to me. When a small issue came up, they went out of their way to help and please the customer...me. Please elaborate:confused: .

Bruce '87 Grand National

Anti rattle strips

Oh, forgot to say...the strips go on the car, not the glass, just about 1/8 to 1/4 inch away from the T-Top weatherstrips, going from the front side pillars to the center t-bar, then to the rear to the roof line. They do just touch the T-Top glass, hence, anti-rattle. If you want I'll send you the exact dimensions of this strip location, I'll go out and measure them. Let me know.Hope this explains...trying to help...don't have sunshades yet, but planning on getting some from Brian at GBODYPARTS soon...another great vendor who is super nice and helpful. Hey, Brian, how are you?:wink:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Please ,Send information

I got the car 5 years ago, T-tops have been off two-three time during that period, The car is like a oven inside the cabin even in the winter on a sunny day, greenhouse effect.

I am not sure, but factory shades may have come with a new T-top, this I do not know for fact, just some quick searchs on the boards, Anyway they did were not included with my car when I bought it!

I have been dealing with vendors and have spent some serious money on turbo buick parts over the last 10 years .

I will not publicly Flame the ones that screwed me here, but if you would like the short version , be free to Private mail me and I will tell your that these are present and past vendors some and some not mentioned on this board currently.

Thanks