Pics Of 86 Ttype 4.1 4 Sale

TY72

Here is a pic of the car. Cell phone 760 368 7879. Located in 29 palms ca. Ive got the title. Call for more details 3500.00 OBO thanks for looking , Troy

Attachments

• 1QWK SC[1].jpg
    1QWK SC[1].jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 496
They look like HRE wheels ?Nice frickin car for $3500 I would take 2 for that price:biggrin: More pics please.

Any interior and underhood pics. I'm assuming the motor is out of the car? If you can't upload more pics on the site please send pics to spooledmgbgt@hotmail.com You can also call me Saturday afternoon @ 520-245-4620 Thanks, Steve

For more information see his other thread, this is just where he posted the pictures.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/239706-86-4-1-ttype-needs-good-home.html

THE GOOD!! I have a 1986 Ttype regal. 4.1,roller cam/rocker 218 cam. Fully ported GN1 heads 70mm TB. 60-1 four bolt turbo,external wastegate and controller.Precision front mount IC dual spall fans. Art Carr 200r4 trans.
GNX dash 17'' HRE wheels 12'' disc with vacum sys.
THE BAD. Does not run.
The Good!! I will include the engine, new front coil springs, 1 slightly used Buick Turbo Regal Engine info guide book by Peter Hoffman. Brand new wiring harness, and some other do dads.
For those of you in SoCal this is Chris Sousares' old ride and you know how killer it looks. 3500.00 OBO
Thanks for looking.

Send engine and interior pics to turbosam6@yahoo.com. If those are clean and the title is clear and you'll help with shipping I will buy it. Send any exterior pics you might have too please. No rust? Is it complete (tranny, etc)?

Sale Pending

Ive got an offer and will let eveyone know the outcome on Monday 28th.
Thanks for all the interest.- Troy