Picture103.jpg

335fpkn.jpg

2hzipac.jpg

2ykmbut.jpg

Thank you for protecting our country.

Is that some explosives your holding? If so what kind

take care.

D

Shoulda brought the GN over there, They'd run when they saw vader coming! haha.

I actually think its an XBox.

That looks like a blast by the way. After being stuck on an aircraft carrier for 5 years, a little change of scenery would be nice. Both my brother in laws went over there. The one that was in the marines was there when the first shots were fired in 2003. He's still not all there and he's only 25 now.

im in kirkuk fob warrior and airforce base, yea that was demo day we pretty much make an extra 250 a month for going into the middle of the desert and blowing up some c4 and tnt so we took some old x boxes and stuff and taped some c4 and tnt to them, i have the video im gonna upload soon and some other stuff but for those pics it was about half hour to upload the internet is extremely slow here and its coming straight from the router in my CHU umm this week its been around 110, every day i wake up at 11 am open my door from a pitch black room and get blasted with light haha

and as far as scarin them... our rg with the rollers on it we have four extensions for some reason? usually its one or 2 haha so they get out of the way real quick idk why theyre so scared of them and yea they hate choppers too, we been getting mortared alot lately so they sent 4 fighter jets to go right over the city and shoot flares at them then flipped around and pretty much dive bombem at the city than swooped back up and launched some more flares letting them know we could level the city in 30 seconds haha i still have till november to be back i just hope its in time for christmas to go see the fam, and the pay here deployed isnt bad even as a e2 but no where near what i was makin back home, only a 3 year contract, i pretty much signed up because my dad has like 6 years to retire, it was gettin old going from work party sleep while everyones in college and doing there own thing so why not i wanted a change and something else to be proud of besides a high school diploma and something to look back on, i always wanted to serve not for the money or job or the benafits and i dont want to regret not doing it when im old haha

ill get some more pics up slowly, its been kinda busy found like 4 ieds this week alone 2 of them were found the "wrong" way haha but everyones ok ill stay in touch guys

That's gotta suck. 110 degress with body armour on... Wow. I'm guessing your a combat engineer? When do you get home?

21bravo haha yea engineer our unit is the last to leave here in november than like 2-3 weeks in processing checking if people are messed up ptsd brain damage all that good stuff than block leave but hopefully i have days to even come hom for christmas, we only wear battle rattle when we go out on missions only at night so its not liek were baking in the sun walking around in it all day, we just wear pt shorts and ts unless theres something going on and the new armor we got is like almost 50 pounds alot heavier and pain to put on and off

Ha wow that haji bus (Bangbus) on the first pic on the top right brought back some memories:). God I miss the air force girls..... Hey my biggest tip is save your money while your there. Just buy stuff that you need. I wasted so much money on dumb stuff....

yea some people here its ridiculous, tvs playstations they buy all this **** but i got here late so i didnt even have a gorilla box orbring any thing just 2 duffels and a ruck i just got my lap top the other day from home thats about all i have here i just buy bootleg dvds weich is probably supporting terrorism haha jp yea the air force girls here are pretty hot though compared to army um females i guess

Thank you for your service. My family and I pray for you and your loved ones every day.

yea some people here its ridiculous, tvs playstations they buy all this **** but i got here late so i didnt even have a gorilla box orbring any thing just 2 duffels and a ruck i just got my lap top the other day from home thats about all i have here i just buy bootleg dvds weich is probably supporting terrorism haha jp yea the air force girls here are pretty hot though compared to army um females i guess

Yeah the bootleg DVDs were ok. I just hated buying one that has people moving around in the theatre and then they freakin clap at the end. I got into disputes with the hadji vendors for selling me crappy Dvds.

Keep your head low and stay at the ready.. Dont forget "OPSEC" on here young troop.. Be Safe... and i applaud you for your service....

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

And so, my fellow Americans... Ask not what your country can do for you - Ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man. (JFK)