Picked up a new (to me) daily drive a couple weeks ago.

ross87t

Hey guys. I just bought my 4th Regal last Friday. My previous 3 were an 87 Regal T, an 87 GN and another 87 Regal T (all turbo cars).

Here's my latest.

1 owner (elderly woman) since new (1997).
17.3K original miles!!!

I got a hell of a deal on it.

I had pretty much narrowed my search down to Pontiac Grand Prix GTPs, Buick GS's and Ford SVT (4-door) Focuses with under 50k miles with a price limit of $7500. (Cars with lower miles, some comfort and a little bit of balls that get 30mpg highway and can be had in my price range.) All the GTPs I could find local were ragged out turds. The 4-door SVT Focuses are pretty rare, a bit pricey and little too borderline rice. Ultimately, I would have liked to find a black or silver Regal with a charcoal bottom, but due to the convenience of this car being local and the very good price, I had to jump on it. I stayed well below my $7500 price cap.

1997 Buick Regal GS (supercharged)
P5200001.jpg

P5200006.jpg

P5200009.jpg

P5200012.jpg

P5200013.jpg

First mod installed Saturday. (Houston, we have blower whine.):D
photo.jpg

Just how far below your cap did you pay for that? That's a SWEET ride. I stole mine as well. Had 70,000 on the clock, and they were babied. A no rust ride from Az, for 3200 out the door. I freakin love these cars too. Very quick, and solid like a brick ****house. Very tight cars.

I stole mine as well. Had 70,000 on the clock, and they were babied. A no rust ride from Az, for 3200 out the door. .

the far left one in my sig I bought with 80k , North Carolina car for $2,000 - had a couple minor issues but a good roadworth car

the middle one I got with 134k for $500

I've had people tell me my GTP sounds like a cappacino machine after I put the K&N on mine.. lol

LOL. That's funny because I hear the espresso machine every day where I'm at lol. They do sound like that though. Mine does at idle for sure.

Awesome car man, take care of it. Ones in that shape are getting hard to find!:cool: