Picked it up over the weekend

Just picked up my new trailer over the weekend. Ordered it from Terry's Trailers in Norman and I would highly recommend them if anyone is needing any kind of trailer. Its kind of hard to tell but its dark gray to match my dark gray T. It looks good and pulls great. They do great work.

Haha nice job on spyin it. Here in a week or so it will officially be a work in progress. Its a 77 and in need of quite a bit of work. It was backed into a long time ago and never fixed. Its my dads and he is wanting to get it back up and going. Future plans include a resto-mod or as much as can be done for a 77 Olds since parts are hard to come by, a 442 style ram-air hood, and to top it off a LS3 crate engine from Mast Motorsports with a new GM 6-speed auto tranny. Its going to be a long project but will be worth it.

These pics look better than they did on your camera. Looking at yours, I may try to relocate my jack to like where they put yours and that way I could stick a larger tool box on it. Also, I am bored as hell at the moment, FYI.

to bad i wasn't at work with you all on the 15th to participate in the reply to thread in 10min or less cause your bored at the moment:) anyhow nice looking trailer man.