picked a fight and got slapped down

87 we4 gray t

was out testing the ol' buford tonight showing a friend why he shouldnt build hondas. when a five litre passes headed the other way. this is on a undived road in a warehouse area. (i should of known better, theres a group of guys out there that build bad ass stangs) anyway i slow and turn around and he pulls over. we both flip it and start from a roll. i know the is going to suck( could see a full cage, huge shift light, huge cowl hood, and one of his rear tires was the size of both of mine) he smokes me out of the hole( im on bald gt qualifiers) but stops pulling once i have traction. from then on we were dead even( i was still 4-5 cars back) do this three or four times with the same result. finally i get him to stop racing for a minute and ask what it runs. to my surprise and extreme joy...he responds 10.90's/ im like holy **** with traction im right there. just a little slower. it was awsome.

i went back to the shop and filled the alcohol and turned up the boost but couldnt find him again.

My motto , "if you have not loss a race your picking races or your not racing enough". Win most and lose some. :D