pic of my new stage 2 by Cal Hartline

Ted A. said:
Very nice pics. Nice work and good choice on vendor.

Thanks, and yes, Cal has been terrific and as busy as he is helping others, he always has the time when I need him. I'm a very happy customer.

I notice that you have a standard style master cylinder on your car. What year and model is it off and how's the brake pedal. I'm not sure I'm going to keep the power master. I want a better brake feel in the pedal. :eek:

George

norbs said:
Unreal numbers! Makes me jealous when i look at my broken junk in the garage! which can't even make 1/2 that hp :mad:

Whats with the DIS ignition? I guess losing 60 hp here and there doesn;t matter when you have over 900+

Norbs, I'm not running a DIS ignition. I'm only going with the stock coil pac for now until I learn how to handle this beast. There needs to be quite a bit of seat time before I start standing on it.

I'll then be going with a distributor set up.

George

oldtimer said:
Thanks, and yes, Cal has been terrific and as busy as he is helping others, he always has the time when I need him. I'm a very happy customer.

I notice that you have a standard style master cylinder on your car. What year and model is it off and how's the brake pedal. I'm not sure I'm going to keep the power master. I want a better brake feel in the pedal. :eek:

George

It is off a 86 Trans am with 4 wheel discs. I will let you know about the pressures when I get it back on-line with the dual caliper rear discs in a couple weeks.

John Wilde said:
Sorry this took so long, I had to convert from .pdf to .gif
Tsk, tsk, John, gosh, 24 minutes from offer to posting. You should be sorry :) :).

That's a monster motor - the torque is still rising at 5600 rpm so who knows what the peak hp would be (and where - maybe 7000 rpm?). You are going to enjoy that ride for a long time to come!

ijames said:
Tsk, tsk, John, gosh, 24 minutes from offer to posting. You should be sorry :) :).

That's a monster motor - the torque is still rising at 5600 rpm so who knows what the peak hp would be (and where - maybe 7000 rpm?). You are going to enjoy that ride for a long time to come!

Sorry Carl, problems spooling!

rjdfg

:eek: very impressed.

ive been lucky to work on a guys 98-99 (not sure on year) buick riviera, full moly tube car, twin turbos, and it was just a blast. it should be done this year and hopefully it will see some track time.

skipztt said:
:eek: very impressed.

ive been lucky to work on a guys 98-99 (not sure on year) buick riviera, full moly tube car, twin turbos, and it was just a blast. it should be done this year and hopefully it will see some track time.

John Schmidt's car is really nice!