performance parts

Pics of Intercooler

39450039.jpg

39450040.jpg

39450041.jpg

39450042.jpg

just a heads up,you might have better luck selling that with better pics

+1

Sorry to say but I doubt this will sell at that price either, since a new Precision SLIC can be had for only $50 more (anybody who's in the market for a new intercooler and has done their checking around will know this). Whose intercooler is this?

+1

Sorry to say but I doubt this will sell at that price either, since a new Precision SLIC can be had for only $50 more (anybody who's in the market for a new intercooler and has done their checking around will know this). Whose intercooler is this?

X2

Wow..I didn't know that Jack Cotton actually MADE a SLIC...thought all he did was SELL the Precision one....

Still waiting on the seller to confirm whose Intercooler this is...:confused:

Wow..I didn't know that Jack Cotton actually MADE a SLIC...thought all he did was SELL the Precision one....

Still waiting on the seller to confirm whose Intercooler this is...:confused:

Looks like an old Kenne Bell to me maybe:confused: Prob an old PTE tho. Cotton didn't make one of these. He may have sold them tho.

Who ever posted the pictures thanks This intercooler was from G bodyparts i never had a chance to use it the minor sratches are from shipping. It was for a project that was never completed, If any of you want to make me a reasonable offer then make it if not this is not the only one on the market

That intercooler is a Thunder Fab made for the vendors mentioned (Cotton's & Gbody). I have one that came straight form the guy that made them. However the price is above what they costed new.