Performance Parts

six is enough

Tweaked has a new Home
I have for sale a Precision front mount intercooler rated at 950 H.p. by precision. I would like to have 550.00 plus shipping for this intercooler it is like new and is a little over a year old. I also have a precision PT74 GTQ turbo for sale it is rated by precision for 950 H.P also a little over a year old and would like to get 950.00 plus shipping for it.The turbo has a 85 four bolt housing. These are off of my race car and have no street miles. Iam not set up for pictures but the items are as described and are in very good condition. Times in sig were run with these items.

I will lower the price on the turbo to 875.00 plus shipping. There is nothing wrong with the turbo just moving up to another larger turbo.:smile:

Intercooler

Hi My Name Is Kwabena.i Am Interested In Buying Your Intercooler.please Give Me A Call At(678)754-7112 As Soon As You Get This Message. If I Do Not Answer,please Leave Your Name And Number And I Will Call You Back As Soon As Possible.thank You.

Intercoler

Hi My Name Is Kwabena.i Am Interested In Buying Your Intercooler.please Give Me A Call At(678)754-7112 As Soon As You Get This Message. If I Do Not Answer,please Leave Your Name And Number And I Will Call You Back As Soon As Possible.thank You.