Performance parts-stock parts

CornFed

Inloading some more boxes from my slow moving process and wanted to make another post. All prices do not include shipping from 60450.

3" downpipe with external gate. Not sure on who it is made by. Bends/external gate looks very similar to my GN1 pipe on my car but mounting flange looks similar o ATR. Overall good shape with one dimple in the usual spot. Someone also had tack welded a cut out pipe on at one time but it's not longer on.-sold

TA49 Turbo- very minimal side to side shaft plan and no in and out play. Blades look great, etc. Comes with acctuator. I never ran the turbo but was going to hold for a future project - $450

Champion lower intake with plenum and spacer. It's a bare intake that has been sand blasted and cleaned at one point. - sold

NOS kit- thought this was sold awhile back but deal never happened. Comes with original up pipe and solenoids. Also have a 10lb bottle that goes with as well. Shipping may be tough since he bottle is full.Up pipe was powder coated black and never mounted since-$275

Original radiator top plates correct for a 86-87 turbo Buick.(have 2 of them)-$45ea

8.5' posi 3.42 rear. Car showed 78k miles when it was pulled and differential fluid was very clean. Complete with brakes and lower control arms-$1000

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 162
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 166
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 155
Last edited:
interested in the champion lower intake please send me a photo and cost for shipping to 20613

Intake pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 102
What about them valve covers.they for sale?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk