performance parts for sale

TURBOELKY

motron 60lb injectors 3-5k miles. Perfect running condition, always used with a billet inline filter. $225 shipped

cpt 66. Polished housing, a/r 63 exhaust housing, needs rebuild. Seal popped when I used too small of a return line while priming engine. Very slight in and out plan, wheels never touched housing. 3-5k miles. $400 plus shipping FIRM.

stock headers. Both sides have been repaired. Attached to an
HKS external 40mm wastegate. Has surface rust from sitting, but was recently taken apart, and inspected. NO MORE BOOST CREEP! Welds on wastegate flange are not the prettiest, but are very functional...$200 for headers and gate! I'll throw in a manual boost controller + SHIPPING

3" stainless steel down pipe. For external gate.Bolt on flange. Very nice pipe, Very very thick flange. Made by hyetech performance a few years ago. Small area dinged to clear the elky frame, not visable, nor would it affect performance.. $300 + shipping ?

3"aluminum GN1 maf pipe. Good condition, the usual scratches on the bottom from the alternator bolt:eek:
includes k&n filter, and 4-3" reducer hose. $100

I also have a stock fuel rail that has been professionally powdercoated 90% gloss black. Never used, just installed on manifold. And KB fuel pressure regulator, blue anodizing, perfect working condition. Will sell these two as a set, as soon as I find champion rails, and an external regulator. Will keep posted. Price for both will be $185 shipped? Show quality.

turboelky@gmail.com
pics of gate and headers, down pipe, and turbo available right now. Thanks!

pictures and info sent to those who requested. Photos include detailed photo's of parts conditions, as stated in my post. I guarantee the functionality of my parts, unless otherwise stated.

payment receieved.... injectors and chip gone. best offers on these parts guys....thanks:)

Sorry guys, this thread is pretty old, and nothing in here is for sale anymore. thanks...