Performance parts for sale.....

Browndog

Hey guys, I have a few things I'd like to get rid of.....

1. Stock intercooler with Dutt-neck, stainless t-bolt clamps, HD silicone hoses (including correct size 2.5"-2.0" reducer) and new ATR scoop extension. The clamps and hoses cost around $100 by themselves. $220 OBO.

2. Metco billet valve cover breather and K&N push-in breather for pass. side valve cover. This stuff looks new. This stuff also helps keeps the oil inside your engine. $40 OBO.

3. OE valve covers painted satin black with polished ribs. $50 OBO.

4. I also have a set of red 8mm Taylor Spiro-Pro plug wires that are custom cut for the LC2. They have about 7,500 kms on them. They're in perfect shape. I swapped to the same set in blue for some reason, I don't remember why. These fit perfectly. $40 OBO.

All parts will be shipped from Northern NY to avoid UPS gouging people.

breathers and intercooler

ill take intercooler and breathers
shipped to 20110
thanks

interested in the valve covers breathers
if still available
any pics of everything?
location? for possible pickup
otherwise what would shipping be?
paypal?

Not interested in the parts but I do have a question. How does the location they are shipped from stop UPS from gouging you on cost?

interested in the valve covers breathers
if still available
any pics of everything?
location? for possible pickup
otherwise what would shipping be?
paypal?

I have 2 people interested in the breathers in line in front of you. I'll PM you if they back out.

Not interested in the parts but I do have a question. How does the location they are shipped from stop UPS from gouging you on cost?

I'm in Canada. UPS charges foolish brokerage fees for stuff shipped from here to the US and vice versa. It's easier and cheaper to declare the stuff at customs and ship from a UPS Store in the good old US of :wink:

Bump.

Guys, what's with saying you want something and need to know where to send payment and then never getting back to me? This is like selling stuff on thirdgen.org.